Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo


Visit NaBloPoMo

So I joined up for NaBloPoMo, otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month. It is an ongoing challenge to post once (at least) each day for a full calendar month. Now, I missed out on November, but I signed up anyhow, and I plan to try to fulfill this challenge in December.

The difference from IComLeavWe is that this one holds no obligation to posting comments on other blogs. This committment is to myself, a challenge to me to see if I can discipline myself into writing something EVERY day, even on weekends. So I look forward to this challenge.

And yes, it does add the blog to a blogroll so that people can visit and read if they choose to, but there are no obligations, and I like that.

This made me smile

1 comment:

  1. I could have done that back before I moved to Texas because my life was so dad-blasted boring. But once we moved here, things got exciting and fun. I don't think I could keep it up. I am excited to watch you do it though!

    ReplyDelete