Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lovebugs

I hate them.

I just wanted to let you know that.

I love so much about the fall in Southeast Texas. I love the changes in the weather, the cooler breezes. I love the changing colors (although living in the Piney Woods, there is always gonna be a lot of green). I love fall.

But I hate lovebugs.

They are not romantic, they are not cute. They are annoying

They are everywhere.

They stick together in this horrible death-fated embrace, and fly around, in swarms. They get in the car, they get all over the car, they stick in your hair, they stick to your clothes.

They are a nuisance.

Please make them go away?

2 comments:

  1. We don't have problems with those up here. We have, however, had an insurgence of crickets. The wall at my office is covered with them and there are about of them dead and squished on the floor around my side of the building. Poor little things. They may be ugly, but I love the sounds they make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the lovebugs! Wow they get everywhere.

    We don't usually have a cricket problem, but I remember back in the early 90s there was this CRAZY grasshopper swarm all over east Texas. The dead buggers were everywhere!

    ReplyDelete