Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sum Up

It hasn't been a good week, and I am ready for the weekend.

Actually, I have been ready for the weekend since Sunday morning. This week has been one of those that kicks you in the ass and leaves you lying in the puddle by the side of the road.

And poor Mike has had to be the sounding board for my frustrations this week. He has been the support that has kept me going.

No, not any one thing is wrong, I promise. Just one of those overall rough times, ya know?

Someone wake me up when it's Friday afternoon, please :)

2 comments:

  1. The good news is that Friday is just around the corner. :D I'm sorry to hear you have had a rough week, I hate those. You will just have to have an awesome weekend to make up for it. So, where's Mike taking you to dinner tomorrow? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or what is Mike going to cook for you tomorrow? ;)

    Hang in there, sweets!

    ReplyDelete